Sunday, May 19, 2013

“This is one of my best teams” – Wenger after Arsenal grab Champions League ticket

Arsene Wenger has hailed his Arsenal
players as "one of the best groups" he has
had, during his time in charge of the
Gunners.
"They are special." he said. "I've told them
many times but they've shown it in the last
two months they've been absolutely
exceptional. We have shown character and
attitude. We make 73 points, that's three
points better than last season.
"I've had many groups
in my life and the focus,
the desire to do well, was exceptional. It's
one of the best groups I've had in my life
on that front."

Cyril 20 May, 2013


-
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Jxiis/~3/C6NdZB_UwL0/this-is-one-of-my-best-teams-wenger.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment