Monday, May 20, 2013

“Don’t call me boss again” – Ferguson warns United players

After Sir Alex Ferguson took charge of his
final Manchester United game, he told his
players not to address him as 'boss'
anymore.
It is understood that the 71-year-old made
the remarks in his speech, shortly before
he announced his retirement, as he tries to
drum up support for incoming manager,
David Moyes.
"You've been fantastic
servants to me. We've
achieved some great things,' Ferguson told
his players, reports The Sun.
"And if all that we've done together means
anything to you, there's just one thing I'd
ask of you all.
"After I've gone and we bump into each
other, I don't want to hear you call me Boss
ever again.
"Call me anything but that. Call me whatever
you've called me behind my back for years
— but just not Boss.
"You'll have a new boss by then and he's
the only one you should call that."
Moyes reported at United's Carrington
training ground on Monday by 9am, as he
seeks to ease into his new job.

Cyril 21 May, 2013


-
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Jxiis/~3/cyJwzkRAUoI/dont-call-me-boss-again-ferguson-warns.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment