Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson has stated that he has no
business with Wayne Rooney's future at
Manchester United.
The England international told the retiring
United boss, that he wanted to leave the
club, after being pushed down the pecking
order at Old Trafford.
Ferguson insists that the
decision rests with
David Moyes, who sold Rooney to him in
2004.
"I've no idea. It is not my department. I am
no longer interested in that. David is going
to deal with that," he said.
"I'm sure he will address it when he gets
here. Quite rightly he wants to deal with
that and I'm happy with that.
"I have spoken to David a few times.
Obviously he'll want to come in quite soon
when the season finishes and speak to the
staff and things like that."

Cyril 19 May, 2013


-
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Jxiis/~3/UunZZWjbywQ/rooneys-future-is-not-my-business.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment