Sunday, May 19, 2013

Super Eagles player, Yusuf Ayila, discovers charms in his woman’s wardrobe

Some
new
revelation recently sprung up following the
controversial reports that Super Eagles star
and Orduspor midfielder, Yusuf Ayila,
abandoned his wife and kids in Ukraine
and eloped with a girlfriend.
Latest information has it that there was
more to this story than the ears have
heard.
DailyPost gathered that the mother of two
who was not legally married to the ace
footballer allegedly attempted to
manipulate him with charms.
While narrating how it all happened, Ayila
said, "Firstly, I'll like to state categorically
that Gbemisola is not my legal wife as
widely reported. She is the mother of my
two kids. We met years back and started a
casual date.
"The trouble started when I asked her to
bring my children for holiday in Ukraine.
One day, while I lived with her, I opened
Gbemi's wardrobe in Ukraine and found
different charms, including a snake inside a
bottle filled with gin.
"It was a confirmation of the feelers I got
from family and friends that she is fetish
and had been using charms on me. I felt
uncomfortable living under the same roof
with her. In view of this development, I
told her to return to Nigeria, to which she
refused. At that point, I told her, I couldn't
cope with her bad habit anymore; that she
had to go back to Nigeria or I will leave the
house for her.
"Meanwhile, before
seeing the charms in her
wardrobe, she had been at loggerheads
with my mother for no concrete reason. I
had to abandon the house in Ukraine to get
another apartment when she refused to
leave.
"Yet, it never stopped me from paying the
house rent, even after my departure to
Orduspor, Turkey, my club. I kept paying
the children's school fees and other bills
and later discovered that her Visa will
expire in a few months' time. "I sent her a
mail asking her to leave Ukraine and go
back to Nigeria since she hadn't anything
concrete doing and yet again she refused. I
sent her another
mail threatening to stop paying the rent in
Ukraine by the end of April.
"When she refused to leave, I sent
someone to collect her passport lest she
tarnishes my image and career. I started
hearing some unimaginable stories of her
escapades with men each time I visit
Nigeria, but I kept my cool. She was also
reported to be having an affair with a
popular Fuji musician.
"She had on several occasions connived
with some people to kill me, which I
survived by the grace of God. For the
records, I have a recorded phone
conversation of that."
The football star claimed that he gives
Gbemisola N1million as her monthly
allowance.
Nevertheless, concerning the new woman
in his life, Ayila disclosed that he's now
legally married to her. He described the
new woman as a very responsible, God
fearing lady who is his wife and not a
mistress, as claimed by Gbemisola.
It is no longer news that some ladies these
days use mystical means (juju) to control
the lives of their men and this happens
often if the man is well to do.

Cyril 20 May, 2013


-
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Jxiis/~3/chgxOTMh5Tg/super-eagles-player-yusuf-ayila.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment